Re: [gNewSense-users] T-shirt/ Polo shirt?

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] T-shirt/ Polo shirt?
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:49:44 +0000

Karl,

Thanks for your reply.  it would be good to see any designs that you
may have, already.  As only 2 people have replied to this post, I'm
guessing that nobody cares enough, to make it worth while.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/