[gNewSense-users] PFV- Nearly done!

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] PFV- Nearly done!
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:40:13 +0000

Hi, everyone.

I was just looking at the up-to-date stats, and it seems we are only
22 packages sections away from completing MAIN.

The good thing is that we are actually even closer than this, because
we have 13 sections that have already been adopted, but not completed,
yet.

It would be really good if we could get a bit more done, and have a
good push towards completion.

If you see any sections that are already started and are struggling to
get completed, why not see if you can hel?

Many thanks.

Take care.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/