[Fwd: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV work started.]

From: Lee McCafferty
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV work started.]
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:41:55 +0000

Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV work started.
From: Lee McCafferty <address@hidden>
To: Karl Goetz <address@hidden>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:40:34 +0000

> Is there a public copy of the file somewhere? Unless it specifies a
> licence we dont really have permission to use it. Or is this a file
with
> no licence in a project which is marked as gpl[something]?
> kk

No, it is a file that specifies a keyboard map. Here is the comment
header :

/*
 * linux/drivers/acorn/char/defkeymap-l7200.c
 *
 * Default keyboard maps for LinkUp Systems L7200 board
 *
 * Copyright (C) 2000 Steve Hill (address@hidden)
 *
 * Changelog:
 *   08-04-2000 SJH     Created file

It is the only c source  file in its directory, along with a trivial
makefile. I really don't know what to make of it.  I could e-mail the
copyright holder and ask.

Lee