[gNewSense-users] deltad support come deltah

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: [gNewSense-users] deltad support come deltah
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 22:36:39 +0000

The Ubuntu Hardy release is coming soon, and soon after the release of gNewSense 2.0 - deltah. This means that among other things we have to decide what to do about deltad. My inclination is to drop it on the floor once deltah is ready (if not sooner). Builder does not currently support multiple releases, and as we're currently a desktop-only distro, the extra 2 years of server LTS for Dapper aren't much use to anyone. The livecds for deltad would remain available, although it doesn't look as though we'll have disk space to keep the deltad archives around.

Thoughts?

Brian