Re: [gNewSense-users] About Kernel/DocumentingYourWork

From: Christophe Jarry
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] About Kernel/DocumentingYourWork
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 17:59:06 +0800

Hi Mathieu,

 If you want to do this script, why not? But remember that the formatting of tables and urls have to be strictly the same we have choosen now with '--' replacing '/' and '-' replacing '_' and '.' as Pmwiki doesn't support them. The page http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Kernel/Ubuntu-hardy-linux-2-6-24-12-22--drivers is up-to-date.

 Christophe