Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV Flow

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV Flow
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:36:21 +0200

Luis Alberto Guzmán García wrote:
El vie, 11-04-2008 a las 20:33 +0200, Sam Geeraerts escribió:
I think it will come in handy to clearly represent outcomes of possible future discussions on this list.
After all this talk, i think that you're right in most of the
arguments. :P

Would you like to update the KFV Flow, on the Dia file and share it with
us?

That would help to the beginners on KFV, there is still a lot of kernel
to be done, and all the help that we can get is welcome. :)

Regards

Sure. I've been meaning to play with Dia again anyway. I'll get on it as soon as I win my current wrestle match with OOo Base. :)