Re: [gNewSense-users] Recent activity of sharing free software materials

From: Luis Alberto Guzmán García
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Recent activity of sharing free software materials
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:30:56 -0500

El mar, 15-04-2008 a las 15:06 -0400, Bake Timmons escribió:
> 3.  The materials in *heaviest* demand are in *Spanish*, e.g., certain
> videotaped speeches of RMS are regularly requested.  Hmm.

Most of the Free Software ("Software Libre") concept is new to most
Latin American comrades i think that's the reason of why that happens,
and i'm glad that more people is learning from a good source.

> 4.  If anyone is lucky enough like me to have some bandwidth to spare,
> hope that they condider using the eDonkey network in addition to
> BitTorrent.
Yeah, sure it a good idea, i have not try eDonkey, but i will.

> I am new to file sharing and feel that it will become more important
> free software--technically, politically, and socially.
Well done!
--
Luis A. Guzmán García
Colaborador/Usuario gNewSense