Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV Mode 0.4: fully recursive, better comment gath

From: Markus Laire
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV Mode 0.4: fully recursive, better comment gathering
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:36:51 +0300

Bake Timmons wrote:
Code and feedback are appreciated.  Even if you do not plan to use Emacs
for helping with KFV, perhaps you might consider copying some of
KFV Mode's features into other software.

I've noticed a problem with current KFV Mode: If I only check the license of some files in a certain directory and leave others unchecked, KFV Mode will still mark all files as done.

With directories which have a lot of files, it would be nice if I could check some files and then send partial results, and continue the work later.

--
Markus Laire