[gNewSense-users] KFV script: Wrong type argument

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: [gNewSense-users] KFV script: Wrong type argument
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 21:23:21 +0200

I was going through linux-ubuntu-modules, more specifically the debian directory. Most of it was no problem, but when I called kfv-start for debian/config it says: "Wrong type argument: stringp, nil".

I've tried again after restarting Emacs, with the same effect. Then I thought it might be caused by the first file starting with "0", but renaming that didn't help either. What's going on here?