[gNewSense-users] Re: KFV script: nan%

From: Bake Timmons
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: KFV script: nan%
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:45:38 -0400

Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> writes:

> I was working on linux-ubuntu-modules in section
> ubuntu/sound/alsa-driver and tried to process the directory modules
> with the script. This is an empty directory. The script made an empty
> page for it (apart from the table header), which is probably what it
> should do. But for the parent page it suggested that I change the
> modules row to:
>
> ...||22 Jun 08||0||nan%||nan%||...
>
> which I believe should be:
>
> ...||22 Jun 08||0||100.00%||100.00%||...
>
> Smells like divide by zero?
>
> P.S.: Where did the table header on
> http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Kernel/Ubuntu-hardy-linux-ubuntu-modules-2-6-24-16-23--ubuntu--sound--alsa-driver
> (and some other pages) go?

Thanks, Sam, for catching two more bugs.  I am fixing them both right
now; the missing table header bug, however, does not affect anyone's
copy of kfv.el except my to-be-released version.  Of course, I will
also fix the damage to those pages.

I will soon post a pointer to a fixed version of kfv.el that resolves
these issues.