Re: [gNewSense-users] The next highest priorities for gNewSense?

From: Paul O'Malley
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] The next highest priorities for gNewSense?
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 07:46:18 +0100

Bake Timmons wrote:
With linux-ubuntu-modules now in an acceptable state, it is natural to
consider the next *priorities* for gNewSense, such as continuing KFV
and PFV, which will inevitably uncover freedom bugs.

My take on it is, take a package, if it has problems work those problems out.
Then we should action the removal or non removal of the section.

If you can get things resolved brilliant.

If you are going to shout do you really want to take out all video apart from console while someone fixes some problem in the heart of X for example if it has a problem or some other such useful part.

We have no problem and or compunction doing these things.

Regards,

Paul