Re: [gNewSense-users] Nvidia driver tip - giving thanks to GNS

From: Brian Greer
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Nvidia driver tip - giving thanks to GNS
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 23:56:58 -0700

Karl Goetz wrote:
Wow... someone saying they are happy with their graphics support :D

I'm loving it. For what I do, 2D with NV is just fine. All I had to do was manually specify in xorg.conf 1680x1050, use FPDithering, and make sure that my default dpi was set to about 100 or so due to the 22" screen. I didn't have to do anything special to the font config either - just run with subpixel smoothing. My eyes thank the nv coders!