[gNewSense-users] color calibration

From: Bruno Miguel
Subject: [gNewSense-users] color calibration
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:05:24 +0000

Hello.

I've been trying to do some color calibration in gNewSense. I've installed
xcalib and I'm using the profile shipped by my monitor manufacturer, but I see
no difference from when I wasn't using xcalib.

I'm not asking help on this, just wondering if anyone managed to do color
calibration in gNewSense and what the results were.

Peace;
Bruno Miguel