Re: [gNewSense-users] more info on ordering a Lemote laptop

From: Arthur Webkid
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] more info on ordering a Lemote laptop
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 17:26:10 +0800

於 二,2008-12-02 於 21:46 +0800,Koh Choon Lin 提到:
> > Could you translate the website in chinese, create chinese gnewsense
> > mailing list and irc channel?
>
> I can help to translate the website but I doubt there is a high demand
> for a chinese gNS list/channel.

I doubt also.

I am from Hong Kong, and there seems no one are well aware of software
freedom and gNewSense. But anyway if you plan to setup chinese gNs
list/channel you might can arose peoples awareness and contact me to see
if I can offer any help.

--
Artur Webkid