[gNewSense-users] Graphics card - Communication to company of wish to us

From: Niklas Cholmkvist
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Graphics card - Communication to company of wish to use free software drivers
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:45:06 +0200

Hi,

I wonder if anyone of you have communicated with the company that
manufactured your graphics/video card to tell them that you prefer
free software drivers.
I've not done it yet, and I want to know if you see a reason in doing
so, or not doing so. (posting to site forums or sending a direct
email)

I own nvidia graphics/video cards so I would communicate with that
specific company.