Naming of wiki pages (was Re: [gNewSense-users]Mirrors, Installation doc

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Naming of wiki pages (was Re: [gNewSense-users]Mirrors, Installation docu)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 11:43:51 +1030

On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 21:10:10 +0100
Michael Fötsch <address@hidden> wrote:

> ben wrote:
> > By the way, there had once been a nice installation manual on
> > http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Documentation/BasicInstallation?action=edit
> > (without ?action=edit) which vanished some months ago.
> > It included nice screenshots and everything.
>
> This one? http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Documentation/InstallingGNewSense

Personally, I find it silly to say 'GNewSense' in our wiki names: its
under gnewsense.org. Why make urls harder by repeating stuff thats
already known?
 "Installing"
 "Installing2"
 "InstallingDeltah"
All seem like the logical ways to name pages.
Any other thoughts?
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)