Re: [gNewSense-users] transl

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] transl
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 11:18:01 +1030

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 14:40:51 +0100
address@hidden wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As some of us are interested to translate the gNS site in russian, i
> think we should considerate moving to the 2.2 version of PmWiki, as
> "[...] the 2.2.x versions of PmWiki have much better Unicode support
> for more than a year now. It is highly recommended to use a recent
> stable for an international UTF-8 wiki." [1] ("[The gNS] site is
> running pmwiki-2.1.27 version" [2]).

I'm willing to look into this, but not until 3 other things have
happened:

- the problem in "Software Sources" is resolved
   (cause known, fix not)
- the kernel packages build correctly again.
   (cause may be known, fix may be known)
- 2.2 is released.
   (when those two are fixed...)

So, this may be waiting a while (sorry...)
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
Debian user / gNewSense contributor