Re: [gNewSense-users] spread gnewsense!

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] spread gnewsense!
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 22:21:32 +0200

Graziano Sorbaioli schreef:

I invite all gNewSense users to join the spread gNewSense campaign.

Put our button in your blog or website like I did in the right column:
www.sorbaioli.org

I linked it to the main website instead of the iso download link so
people can read what it is all about before downloading.

Is that button image on the gNewSense website somewhere, so it can be linked to? I'm thinking along the lines of [1]. Simply linking lowers the barrier for people to put it on their website (as opposed to also uploading it). And I'm sure it also does something for search engine rankings.

[1] http://www.soundcopyright.eu/badges