Re: [gNewSense-users] gnewsense marketing

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gnewsense marketing
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 23:44:35 +0200

Koh Choon Lin schreef:
I think everyone should contact his/her major national blog or news

website and update it about gNewSenre regularly.

OpenOffice.org has a marketing team while Fedora has the Ambassadors Project.
Anyone interested to form such a team for gNewSense?

I had something like that in mind when I created the Marketing page on the wiki. Although back then I just thought it was a good place to dump the flyer text and a pointer for people interested in marketing to pick up.

Count me in. I think I still have some ideas scribbled down somewhere.