Re: [gNewSense-users] Trying to view Youtube videos with gnash

From: Benedikt Ahrens
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Trying to view Youtube videos with gnash
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:02:09 +0200

as i have mentioned earlier, you might want to look at the mail
archive, where this question was discussed quite a lot. since the
available software has not changed since that discussion, the
information there is still valid. it is hence not very useful to have
a discussion about the same topic again.

the essence was:
use clive / youtube-dl / whatever to download the *.flv files. view
them with totem.
i repeat: look at the archive for more.

ben