Re: [gNewSense-users] Theme problem since update

From: Nicolas Hussein
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Theme problem since update
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 11:05:00 +0200 (Paris, Madrid (heure d'été))

Yes, I know they are disabled by default. But I need them, so I enabled them.

All problems I have noticed since yesterday :
- Ubuntu theme (awful) ;
- keyboard problem (with French special letters) ;
- nautilus problem (folders and files are mixed, before I had folders at
the beginning and files after ; and when I go to Edit > Preferencies,
nautilus opens my /home instead of preferencies).

Did anyone have the same problem ?

Thanks,
Nicolas

--
Professionnels et passionnés des transports publics
d'ÃŽle-de-France - <http://www.metro-pole.net>