Re: [gNewSense-users] runlevel 3 don't work

From: Richard
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] runlevel 3 don't work
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 15:26:43 +0100

Victor Cortiano wrote:
If you are trying to install the proprietary nvidia driver, I think
it won't work with the kernel used in Gnewsense. Not sure tho...

That would be my next problem. So far i think it is possible to install rpm files for debian. Somewhere on the nvidia page they offer this. The last possible change is to build the driver on my self. They even have the source code some where,