[gNewSense-users] Re: gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 40, Issue 24

From: Karunakaran .M
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 40, Issue 24
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 10:34:31 +0530

I have installed Qcad from the gNewSense repository through Synaptic Package Manager and the Version 2.0.5.0(Community Edition)

Printer is listed - both PDF as well as the other one, laser.

But in the print window, three modes are available viz 'Print All', 'Print Selection' and 'Print Range'. In this I am not able to choose 'Print Selection' mode, without which printing is not possible at all.

Karunakaran

Message: 7