Re: [gNewSense-users] modem 3G cdma speedup 6350u

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] modem 3G cdma speedup 6350u
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 07:52:23 -0800

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 5:24 AM, chika <address@hidden> wrote:
> =========
> i've a new modem 3G cdma speedup 6350u...
> =========
> airprime_open - failed submitting read
>
> i've try on ubuntu but it works seamlessly
>
> any reference?

Google is your friend.

When I Googled for your error message, I found lots of info and wonder
if a newer kernel version might be helpful? You can get a precompiled
version of 2.6.30.7 from [1] or if you want compile it yourself to get
something event newer, go to [2].

[1] http://aligunduz.org/gNewSense/
[2] http://fsfla.org/svnwiki/selibre/linux-libre/