Re: [gNewSense-users] IceCat 3.6 - Personas .

From: Sakse Dalum
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] IceCat 3.6 - Personas .
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 16:15:27 +0100

Actually, I'm experiencing a lot of issues with IceCat 3.6. Most
notably, the browser no longer remembers my tabs from last time, but
instead displays a blank screen, despite the fact that it is clearly set
to "Show my windows and tabs from last time". It also replaced Gnash
with swfdec by itself (I have now uninstalled swfdec, though, and it
uses Gnash again).

- Sakse "Don S" Dalum