Re: [gNewSense-users] no sound on yeeloong

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] no sound on yeeloong
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 21:27:55 +0200

Quiliro Ordóñez schreef:
Al sound levels are at max. I think the device cannot be opened.

$ gnome-sound-properties
sound-properties-Message: Error running pipeline 'audiotestsrc wave=sine
freq=512 ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! gconfaudiosink': No se pudo abrir
el dispositivo para la reproducir. Otra aplicación está usando el
dispositivo. [gstalsasink.c(692): gst_alsasink_open ():
/bin0/halaudiosink0/bin1/alsasink0:
Device 'default:0' is busy]

There's probably another audio application running. When I run ogg123 and then Test in gnome-sound-properties I get a similar error (although about jackaudio instead of alsasink). Something's wrong with sound mixing, but I don't know what.