Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: error installing mercurial in mipsel

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: error installing mercurial in mipsel
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 14:21:44 +0200

Daniel Molina schreef:
I changed it and I did apt-get update, upgrade and install mercurial,
but no new packages were downloaded. Maybe I should force to download
a new mercurial instead of the stored one in my machine (but not installed) because apt-get could be confused? I don't know how to do it.

Try

aptitude purge mercurial mercurial-common
apt-get clean
apt-get update
aptitude install mercurial mercurial-common