Re: [gNewSense-users] twilight zone installation issues

From: Daniel Versa
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] twilight zone installation issues
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 11:11:00 -0800 (PST)

Well, I think I solved this.

Using qemu on my 'good' machine, I see the typical green gNewSense startup
screen.  So the ISO I downloaded was fine after all.

Cool.

I then burned it using k3b, then mounted the optical CD and saw a perfectly
good Debian install disk (!).

So perhaps it's a k3b error; maybe it's incorrectly reading some cached debian
ISO or something.

Sorry to bug the list with this, but it was pretty strange. All is well, carry
on!

Cheers

DV