Re: [gNewSense-users] GNS on Fuloong Mini: success

From: matti christensen
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] GNS on Fuloong Mini: success
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 17:42:45 +0200

boot the newintrd.gz and shift to an other virtual console to be able to copy the kernel from your usb stick to the hd and modules from ram filesystem to hd

/mc

Quoting samy boutayeb <address@hidden>:

Hi all,
Just to let you know, that a revival of the Fuloong Mini seems to be
doable (see our former posts on this list) after some progress on the
installation front.

As usual, the kernel was not installed by the installation procedure,
and you need to creage a /boot/boot.cfg file.
I was not yet so lucky to manage to achieve a complete booting of the
box, however, the commands

load (usb0,0)/fuloong/vmlinux-2.6.37-libre-lemote
g console=tty no_auto_cmd root=/dev/sda1 rootdelay=8

boots the systemn with one error message so far:
FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/2.6.37-libre-lemote/modules.dep: No
such file or directory
then, a sequence of lines, as usual, followed by the [ ok ] on the right
side
until it arrives to

gNewSense mips64 debian tty1
debian login: