[gNewSense-users] Parkes Freedom Verification

From: Jason Self
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Parkes Freedom Verification
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 19:13:51 +0200

I'm running a FOSSology instance [1] to scan the repository and verify that
everything is free software.

All of the "A" packages [2] completed this morning, and I've filed the first
bug report [3] using the information that FOSSology
provided. More are coming as it found several packages with licenses that
permitted only non-commercial use.

Is anyone interested in helping me verify the freedom status of the upcoming
Parkes release? Please contact me if so.

[1] http://mistakenbear.com/
[2] http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-three/gnewsense/pool/main/a/
[3] https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?33408