Re: [gNewSense-users] What part of Debian is nonfree?

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] What part of Debian is nonfree?
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 09:01:08 -0500

El 04/08/11 06:48, Karl Goetz escribió:
On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 09:06:37 +0100
Michael Dorrington<address@hidden>  wrote:

On 22/05/11 11:25, Michael Dorrington wrote:
On 15/05/11 04:55, Karl Goetz wrote:
<snip>
There is more information at
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/common-distros.html
but I think the Debian entry needs to be redone.
=== Is Debian a good Free Software choice? ===
I don't know why this thread rose from the dead, but please leave it
alone now. ( If you feel the entry needs updating, find the correct
list, probably the GNU webmasters. This is the wrong list.)

thanks,
kk

That wiki page is promoting Debian as a "good choice". I have posted my comments on its discussion page but I would like to know what list we are supposed to discuss that if it not here. Thank you.
--
Quiliro Ordóñez

"No se puede sacrificar la libertad por ningún bien, por ninguna promesa de pan o de paz o de justicia, porque ese pan tendría amargura de veneno, esa paz sería de muerte, y esa justicia no sería justicia humana ni tendría sentido." Alfredo Pérez Guerrero

"Não se pode sacrificar a liberdade por nenhum bem, por nenhuma promessa de pan ou de paz ou de justiça, porque esse pan teria amargura de veneno, essa paz seria de morte, e essa justiça não seria justiça humana nem faria sentido." Alfredo Pérez Guerrero