Re: [gNewSense-users] SSH: HostKey vs. AuthorizedKeysFile

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] SSH: HostKey vs. AuthorizedKeysFile
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 11:14:54 +0200

Stayvoid wrote:
Using .ssh/config is good advice, and I'd definitely suggest you try it
out. I've got ~15 different Host entries, some of which contain
wildcards (eg *.gnewsense.org). Helps if any defaults need setting, or
if you want to use rsync over ssh.

Should it be configured on the client side?

Yes, they're the client's connection settings. See "man ssh_config".

There is another issue.
For some reason I have no ability to use sudo when I'm using SSH.
sudo is installed and I'd added the following via visudo:
username        ALL=(ALL) ALL

Error message?