Re: [gNewSense-users] some issues

From: Cleanfreak
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] some issues
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:51:19 +0200

Installing ntp usually solves problems with incorrect time.  Time after
restarting should be mostly correct, the system time is saved to the
hardware clock.

works

>> > Or the Wireless?
>>
>> It works, needs clicking Fn-F5 or using the rfkill program to start.
> Fn-F5 doesn`t work here and I don`t know such program. How can I start
> it? where do I find it?

It works here with NetworkManager which isn't installed by default, install
network-manager-gnome.  If the problem is with Fn-F5 or rfkill, it will list
wireless as disabled.

I've installed it with the package manager. How to start this program?