[gNewSense-users] Username and password for Gnewsense 3.0 live image?

From: D. A. H.
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Username and password for Gnewsense 3.0 live image?
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 09:25:10 -0400

Hi,

I am trying to run the subject live system, using the orca screen reader for accessibility;a m blind. When I boot the system and start orca, I go through the initial screen reader setup, and am asked to log out and back in. When I log back in, what username and password should I use? I've tried a bunch of combinations of username and password 'debian', 'live', 'user', 'live', 'gnewsense', 'lliveuser'...

Is there a menu option or boot command that starts orca in live session, that is not documented?

Thanks,

Dave