Re: [gNewSense-users] Grsecurity on gNewSense, but for real?

From: tryngf1
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Grsecurity on gNewSense, but for real?
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 00:01:30 +0000

CORRENDA

>So why these programs of the best security minds of today, and who
>have not sold
>to any governments, nor to big business as they could have
>(wouldn't say Microsoft
>have paid dearly to Spender if he was a money-lover, and sought
>profit,
>wouldn't they rather paid him and get the patent than, what they
>did, stole his
>code to deploy it in  Skype?
>
>http://expertmiami.blogspot.com/2012/05/skype-does-away-with-
>random-supernodes.html
>http://arstechnica.com/business/news/2012/05/skype-replaces-p2p-
>supernodes-with-linux-boxes-hosted-by-microsoft.ars
> )

These are links that, depending on where you access them from,
may even not open at all, such as, I just tried, from my Hushmail.com
inbox, tthey don't open.
But Hushmail maybe gets secret money for hiding things from their
users, and so does Google and other big businelsses, Probably.
In case some of you didn't get those very much live and kicking
pages to open, go to:

https://grsecurity.net/news.php

and search for the title:

"grsecurity in the news: Microsoft/Skype run grsecurity on 10,000 supernodes
(May 1 2012)"