Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSence 3.0 info, a few questions, thanks in adv

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSence 3.0 info, a few questions, thanks in advance Brian!
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 10:54:49 +0000

Gnewsense-users would be a better place to ask this.

Brian

On 9 Jan 2014 10:52, "guido mezzalana" <address@hidden> wrote:
Good morning Brian!

I hope this email finds you well.

Thanks for the opportunity to be involved by gNewSense.

Before to download and test gNewSense 3.0 I would like to ask a few question because with the presion I could not use Internet .

I am using a dongle or mobile broadband USB stick with Telecom Italia as provider.

Is in the gNewSense 3.0 usb medem switch? Because I have no chance to use ethernet so I need the distro is completed in terms of synaptic package, in particular is able to recognise my mobile broadband.

aqbout codecs, video in particular, do you suggest anything in particular as a complete format software package for avi, mp3/4, xvid etc?

Thanks Brian and I look forward to your response.

Be well, Guido