Re: [gNewSense-users] Thoughts on Persistence/Persistent

From: concon
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Thoughts on Persistence/Persistent
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 22:12:16 -0000

> If enabling persistent mode by default has no adverse effects then I'll
> consider it for the 3.1 release.

Sam I think that would be great. I have built a bunch of test builds here
and so far, I know of no adverse effects. I would be glad to work with any
images you make and check them out prior to release. I could work with My
notes and see if perhaps I could come up with something for documentation
about persistent booting as well.