Re: [gnokii-users] Do we really need a list name in subject?

From: Glenn Satchell
Subject: Re: [gnokii-users] Do we really need a list name in subject?
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 14:28:39 +1000 (EST)

> From: "Brendan Pratt" <address@hidden>

When you are subscribed to more than one mailing list it makes it very
easy to sort mail by subject, or to automatically file it into a
folder. I think you'll find that most people think this is a good
thing.

The change has come about with the move to the new hosting server at
fsf.org.

regards,
-glenn