Re: [gnokii-users] Please Unsubscribe me

From: Alex Zepeda
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 20:29:05 -0800

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 12:07:29PM +1000, Brendan Pratt wrote:

> Do it yourself you lazy sod.
>
> View the message headers for instructions on how to do so.

*smack*

I was for a while briefly interested in getting Gnokii to work on FreeBSD
and with my 6185.  The 6185's dead now, as is this list apparently.
You're all bitching about the maintainer and the freakin subject line.
Apparently you're too ignorant to realize that YOU CANNOT UNSUBSCRIBE FROM
THIS LIST.  Not without a password anyways.  Care to guess what it is?  I
still haven't figured it out.

- alex