Re: PLEASE U n s u b s c r i b e me - OR fix the prefix of eachmessage h

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: PLEASE U n s u b s c r i b e me - OR fix the prefix of eachmessage header
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 12:46:39 +0200

> Please could you include a short (e.g. 2 or 3 chars) Subject prefix
> identifyinge the mailing list? (Something like [G] or #G# - may be even
> instead of 3 char Re:?)

This would be silly. IMHO the option is none or [gnokii].

> Please try to help me (and all others who miss it).

Frankly I can't understand people complaining about it. The gnokii
mailing list was working for about 3 years without extra string in the
header. And there was no single request for it. Not that I know about.
Now I set it as the experiment to find whether it is useful. And it appears
that it makes more harm then profit.

Personally I don't really think that it would disturb in any way (8" screen
is *NOT* a valid argument, messing sobject line with the broken readers
neither), but I don't miss it anyway.