Re: gnokii/mygnokii cooperation (Was: What image file formats gnokii can

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii/mygnokii cooperation (Was: What image file formats gnokii can read?)
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 17:01:20 +0200

>>> address@hidden 8 April 2002 16:19:13 >>>
> > > It's sick.
> > That gnokii has no problems uploading it?
> No. That gnokii can (or could) upload only logos creaed by itself. And
> that gnokii and can't (or couldn't) exchange files.

Ah. Now I know what you meant. It's not that gnokii can handle logos created
by itself. Gnokii requires the bitmap in the exact size. For the bitmap size for
the specific phone look into the phone driver at the info struct. For 6210
operator logo it is AFAIR 78x21, for other drivers it is 72x14. And I don't want
to change it. Resizing and cutting is not too good idea.

> PS. Who removed Reply-To: headers?

I think they are back again.