Re: smsreader problem

From: Pavel Machek
Subject: Re: smsreader problem
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 23:24:55 +0200

Hi!

> I do however have another problem.
> As far as I can understand the code in gnokii.c and smsreader function
> when it recieves an sms from a known number it should save it as
> /tmp/sms/mail_msgno or /tmp/sms/mail_msgno_msgpart. But in my case the
> sms is allways saved as /tmp/sms/unknown_pid_num++.
> Does anyone have a quick fix for that too?
> (I am using nokia 5110 with gnokii from cvs 0.4.0pre17).

It uses fixed format of provider in CR.. If your message matches
WWW1/1:1234-5678 where 1234 is msgno and 5678 is msgpart, it should
work.

[It probably needs to be generalized, somehow...]
                                                                Pavel
--
I'm address@hidden "In my country we have almost anarchy and I don't care."
Panos Katsaloulis describing me w.r.t. patents at address@hidden