Nokia 3360 supported?

From: Benjamin W. Dugan
Subject: Nokia 3360 supported?
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:28:52 -0400

I've downloaded the gnokii-0.4.0pre17 release and built it, based on the
mention on the 'news' part of the gnokii.org web site that there is some
initial support for the 3360.  It compiled smoothly but I can't
communicate with my 3360 over the IR port.

Is it just too early for me to be trying to use the 3360?

I've been looking through the source code and it seems to me the 3360 is
being handled just like a 6110, but I can't tell for sure.  Any
suggestions about where I should look next?  (Which source files, for
instance.)

I hope this email is not inappropriate for this list.

Thank you.

Ben

 Benjamin Ward Dugan
 President