what should gnoki do when it works

From: Stephen Baxter
Subject: what should gnoki do when it works
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:39:48 +1000 (EST)

I am not sure whether I still have the correct cable for my 5110.
The initial DLR-3P did not work so I was told to get a DAU-9, all the
local resellor had was a cable marked "5110/6110/6150" on the base.

My problem is that now gnokii occaisonally works and when it does it can
take up to 15 seconds from starting gnokiid then running gnokii --whatever
to produce results and it probably only works randomly 20% of the time.
gnokii never seems to exit cleaning either....

I am wondering if I still have cable issues. Should it be reasonably
quick ?

Sorry for all of the questions.

--
Stephen Baxter