Re: Data Calls - No Carrier

From: andir
Subject: Re: Data Calls - No Carrier
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 16:35:09 +0200 (SAST)

oh, true - I was thinking about my 6210 and 7110, which dont talk mbus by
default, as the AT Command set is handled by the phone/DLR3 cable.  I still
don't know if even these phones can actually disable error correction or if
they just ignore the commands.

Anywy I am sending this email from a bar, using a palm and IR... quite cool,
but expensive :-)

cheers
Andi
---