gnokii 0.4.0pre20

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii 0.4.0pre20
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 00:44:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I just released gnokii 0.4.0pre20. See the changelog for the list of the
changes.

The reason for this prerelease is that I want to commit SMS changes
(tonight or tomorrow) that will break the gnokii compile. I work only with
Nokia 6210 at the moment, so the other drivers will be broken. Bozo
promised to get 6110 driver fast, I hope Pavel will do the same with AT
and 2110. 3110 driver will wait until all sms cleanups are done (or maybe
someone is willing to do it?)

So use CVS with care next few days and don't complain it doesn't compile.
I'll inform you about the status. As soon as these things will be done
pre21 is out. It should be one of the last pre releases.

regards,