Re: (no subject)

From: Marcin Wiacek
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 19:52:08 +0200

>i use the gnokii version 0.3.3pre8gold and i use 6210 and it mbus cable
=
> but when i send a sms or logo or ringtone there was no repnse
> and when i execute the commde line gnokii --monitore the status is =
> "GSM_LINK OK never went true.Quitting.

1'st: This is probably mygnokii. Without seeing config file and any info
about system config it's difficult to say anything.

2'nd: instead of mygnokii you could use much better mygnokii2

3'nd: for this software there is different mailing list (see my www and
subpage about mygnokii2)

Pozdrowienia/Best Regards
--
Marcin Wiacek (mailto:address@hidden,