SMS sending don't work.

From: Jan Derfinak
Subject: SMS sending don't work.
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:04:57 +0200 (CEST)

Hello.

I'd like informations about status of sms sending.

I have just little free time and I trying to modify smsd to reflect
changes in gnokii source. SMS receiving is ok now but when I trying to
send sms smsd crashes. First I think that problem is in smsd but I cannot
find the bug. Then I was trying to send sms with gnokii and it crashes too.
Here are details:
Phone: N6110
Connection: serial
File locking: No
gnokii --sendsms +42190XXXXXXX
GNOKII Version 0.4.0pre20
Please enter SMS text. End your input with <cr><control-D>:ks
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
gdb gnokii core.25527
GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (5.1.92-1)
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux"...
Core was generated by /home/ja/work/gnokii/gn/gnokii/gnokii --sendsms
+42190XXXXXXX'.
Reading symbols from /usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.so.4...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.so.4
Reading symbols from /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6
Reading symbols from /home/ja/work/gnokii/gn/common/libgnokii.so...done.
Loaded symbols for /home/ja/work/gnokii/gn/common/libgnokii.so
Reading symbols from /lib/i686/libc.so.6...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/i686/libc.so.6
Reading symbols from /lib/libdl.so.2...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libdl.so.2
Reading symbols from /lib/ld-linux.so.2...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/ld-linux.so.2
#0  0x420828fc in memcpy () from /lib/i686/libc.so.6
(gdb) info stack
#0  0x420828fc in memcpy () from /lib/i686/libc.so.6
#1  0x4011b7a3 in SendSMSMessage ()
   from /home/ja/work/gnokii/gn/common/libgnokii.so
(gdb)

                                        jano

--
We've been walled-in, malled-in, insulated, air-conditioned, cine-plexed,
programmed, brainwashed, unalterably directed by materialism, consumerism,