Re: SMS logo error

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: SMS logo error
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 01:16:44 +0200 (CEST)

On 27 Jun 2002, Eugene Grimsdell wrote:

> I seem to have a problem sending a Operator logo via gnokii
> using:
> gnokii 0.3.5 compiled from source
> Linux kernel 2.4.18
> Nokia 5110
> Serial conection

Quite strange. 5110 with 0.3.x series should (and did for me) qork quite
stable. At least the SMS functionality. You can now try to use CVS version
as it has SMS support for 6110 series.

> Sending normal sms's no problem and I can send logo's via xgnokii/logo
> without a error
>
> Using command line I get using logofile created and saved by xgnokii
>
> # gnokii --sendlogo op number /path/logofile network
> Sending operator logo.
> SMS Send failed (error=4)
> #

error=4 means timeout. Wasn't logo delivered despite of this?

> I seem to get an error getting logo as well.

Ugh. What error? Please use gnokii with debug (./configure --enable-debug)

What cable do you use?