Re: 3310 still a problem

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: 3310 still a problem
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:41:43 +0200

>>> address@hidden 19 August 2002 04:10:35 >>>
> 3310 can't seem to work even with 0.4.3. Another, i

show the result of 'gnokii --identify' when compiled with debug please
and attach your config file.

> can't seem to make smsd connect with my mysql server.
> this has this error:
> Connection to database 'sms' on host 'localhost'
> failed.
>  Error: could not connect to server: Connection refused
>         Is the server running on host localhost and
> accepting
>         TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
>
> i think i can connect thru tcp/ip because i use this
> server for my php projects with database.

AFAIR mysql can be accessed using unix sockets so php might work, but
smsd needs to connect to localhost as you can see. Or perhaps it runs on
the other port.

> and if anybody made 0.4.3 or any version work with
> 3310, please message me i really need this to work.
> thanks

Well, I got reports that 0.4.3 works with 3310. I'll check it on my own
with 3330 tonight.